Each box contains 1 pc Twisted Taper candle & 1 candle holder
Weight of Candle : 51 gms each
Dimension : Height 19 cm
Fragrance: Ylang Ylang
Candle Holder: Length – 9cm, Width – 10 cm, Height – 4 cm
- Each candle is delicate and can damage easily. Handle with care.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight, or near heat, because of its lower melting point nature. Trim your wick to about 1/4” before you relight your candle.
- Soy wax can look frosted, this is completely normal! Soy wax can be cleaned from surfaces with hot soap and water.
- Due to the handmade nature of our candles they might have minor imperfections. Colours can vary.
Burning our candles:
- All of our candles are made for decorative purposes. However, if you do wish to burn please ensure the following points are considered for your safety and to preserve the candle.
- Please place on a heat safe surface away from flammable items ans objects before lighting.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will stop the wick smoking and will help with re-lighting the next time.
- Do not leave the candle unattended when lit.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or heat.
- Average burn time 40 minutes. This can vary due to different environment conditions.
- Please remember the candles are hand poured, not massed produced- and although every effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle will be a little different. When using completely natural soy wax, sometimes you may notice darker patches or “wet” spots in your container candles. This is not a fault, simply a small blemish where the wax has not adhered to the glass 100%. The top of your candle may also appear slightly uneven, this is also a sign of natural soy wax being hand poured.
There are no reviews yet.